At Ripple, we're building a world where value moves like information does today. It's big, it's bold, and we're already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, g
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is looking for a Quantitative Trader to support the Trading & Markets team in Crypto and FX Trading, Liquidity and Quantitative analysis. The candidate will get a chance to contribute to the inner workings of one of Crypto’s foundational firms and see a team of traders and quants apply institutional trading techniques to an emerging market. You will also get a chance to build on your understanding of macro forces and what that means for asset prices, market microstructure, advanced statistical analysis and get an opportunity to meet some of the brightest minds in Crypto within the firm as well as at conferences.
The ideal candidate will be hyper focused on detail, have an understanding of financial markets (both crypto and traditional markets) and have proficient data analysis skills. The ability to clearly present complex ideas, data and solutions is a highly valued skill within the Trading & Markets team. We prefer a candidate that is proficient with Python for data analysis or another major data analysis language as that marries well with our internal technology stack.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage market risk for the Trading Desk
- Manage external trading relationships necessary to gather intel and – OTC desks, Market Makers, Custodians, Exchanges, Stablecoin Issuers etc.
- Support the Ripple Markets team in monitoring and drawing insights from external crypto liquidity
- Design and optimize automated processes to assess and report to trading guidelines
- Enhance the team’s ability to access and use microstructure data
- Quarterback internal and external engineering resources to achieve the market’s team broader trading objective, including deployment of proof of concepts
- As required, monitor systematic execution of trades, positions and P&L
- Conduct post trade analysis of trading strategies and algo performance
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor degree in preferably Mathematics / Statistics/ Computer Science/ Financial Engineering
- 3 + years of quantitative trading experience or experience managing market risk
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, and proficiency in back-testing/simulation
- Demonstrable passion in digital assets and knowledge of blockchain fundamentals and DeFi protocols
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++ or Java
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely in a distributed team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and adaptability to a dynamic environment
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice
California Applicant Privacy Notice