To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Public Relations Job Deta
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, blockchain, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way.
The position requires a senior communications specialist to promote brand awareness and protect the reputation of Salesforce across Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway. The role requires an ability to multitask with a strong sense of ownership and touches all external audiences including customers, media, stakeholders and partners.
Reporting to the Senior Director International Communications, the successful candidate will help to drive new communication activities and support ongoing programs to raise awareness of Salesforce in the Nordics.
- Build the strategy for Salesforce Corp Comms programming in Nordics from thought leadership through to product launches – you’ll own and drive it all to success!
- Own and drive the Salesforce narrative in the region
- Manage the local PR agency teams and own and drive key media relationships at publications across the regions
- Manage spokesperson training for local spokespeople and provide ongoing support to our leaders who speak for the company. Be responsible for the profile building of our country leaders.
- Support day-to-day press enquiries to ensure the smooth running of the press office
- Project-manage and drive key events including executive press tours, roundtables, high-level press and speaking events, and product launches in the markets.
- Work cross-functionally with key departments, marketing, government affairs, analyst relations, internal communications and Salesforce.org to build campaigns and stories that are unique to the local market.
- Develop and edit content including press releases, customer stories and blog posts
- Provide outstanding communications counsel to senior executives and spokespeople across the region. Work cross-functionally with key departments, marketing, government affairs, analyst relations, internal communications and Salesforce.org as the need arises.
- All budgeting and reporting as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Substantial experience of in-house and agency public relations
- Established direct relationships across the business, technology and marketing media
- Exposure to managing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication, written organization and project management skills
- Impeccable critical thinking and no ego – we are a dynamic team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, prioritizing projects and presenting priority updates to business partners
- Positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are second nature
- Proficiency in English and fluency in Swedish or Danish
- Significant articles in high-reach publications (i.e. top business and national publications, IT, marketing and Vertical Pubs)
- Program management of Nordics – number of articles and share of voice
- Executive profiling of 4 Country Leaders (coverage, speaking opportunities)
Compelling Aspects of This Role
- Nordics is a fast growing region so this role requires an individual who’s able to scale
- Ability to grow by expanding and accepting different challenges
- At least 5 years experience in-house or agency; overall minimum of 10 years work experience
- Target Companies: Technology Industry
- Ability to build trusted relationships at an executive level
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies—cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence—to connect to their customers in a whole new way. The Salesforce Customer 360 is an integrated CRM platform, powered by AI, that unites marketing, sales, commerce, IT and analytics departments.Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com/se
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.