General information Legal entity With the “Power of Five” - comprised of companies, rightsholders, media platforms, fans and our employees, our passion for sports marketing is firmly
With the “Power of Five” – comprised of companies, rightsholders, media platforms, fans and our employees, our passion for sports marketing is firmly established in our brand. It is our mission to be the most progressive agency in the sports business and actively be involved in shaping the future of sports marketing.
Our range of services includes everything that has to do with sports marketing and ranges from consulting, virtual perimeter and stadium advertising, jersey sponsoring, international media rights and athlete marketing, to hospitality programmes, travel services and incentives, right up to digital solutions, such as apps, product innovations and creative sponsoring campaigns and activations. With this, we serve the entire value chain in sports marketing individually, based on the customer objective.
(Senior) Manager Global Management Operations (m/f/d)
There’s nothing quite like the pulsating and emotional power of sport. At SPORTFIVE, we are delivering pioneering partnerships in sports. We believe in the responsible commercialization of sports and connect brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and innovative spirit.
We operate as one team of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsport, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Multi Sport Events and many more. As market leader and with customer centricity and data intelligence at our core, we aim to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports. Because as sport continues to evolve and grow, so do we. And this is why we are currently looking for an outstanding candidate to play a key role as:
(Senior) Manager Global Management Operations (m/f/d)
Full time, Hamburg, Germany
The candidate will be working across different sports and markets and will report into SPORTFIVE’s Chief Operating Officer Philipp Hasenbein.
- Work with our global Executive Committee on a variety of strategic initiatives as well as key operational topics for our global agency
- Create presentations and analyses for the Executive Committee as well as high caliber internal and external audiences
- Take over responsibility for the preparation of top management workshops and shareholder meetings and participate in these
- Conduct national and international trend, market and competitor analyses
- Take over responsibility for individual strategy and business development projects
- Work with the Global Business Development team and other SPORTFIVE units / markets in developing new business and partnership models
- Drive a high performance, collaborative environment within the team and the global organization
- Determined to play an key role in shaping the future of the sports business
- Outstanding degree in business, economics or similar from a top-notch university
- Already several years practical experience in high-paced, challenging environments (e.g., top management consultancy, start-up, investment banking)
- Strong analytical skills, love to solve complex challenges and easily work with large data sets; good understanding of new technologies and its applications (e.g., web 3.0, blockchain, NFTs) is a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast‐paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities
- Use MS Excel & PowerPoint with ease, the knowledge of other tools, such as Salesforce and PowerBI, is a plus
- Excellent German and English skills, additional global languages are a plus (e.g., French, Spanish, Mandarin)
- Team player with high intercultural, social and communicative competences; multi-year international experiences are a clear plus
- Initial experiences in the sports, entertainment and/or media industry are a plus
This is what you can expect from us:
- Your new environment: an exciting task in the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific introduction and as part of our ‘Welcome on Board’ initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: freedom for both personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with complementary, further training measures as well as “training on the job”
- Work-life balance: support for work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, and a free family service for support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers as well as a wide range of additional benefits
- Our culture: we support a culture of diversity and “live” our values – regular training courses and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative interaction with one another
SPORTFIVE values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of gender equality.
Sounds exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply now with your most creative and meaningful application via our recruiting tool to Kristina! Make sure to include your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
SPORTFIVE Germany GmbH
Ms Kristina Rübsam
GER – Barcastrasse 5
Corporate Strategy & New Business Development
Contract start date
as of now