The Head of Product Strategy works closely with Digital Product Leadership and Product Managers to shape and steer digital product strategy. In this highly collaborative role, the Head of Product Stra
The Head of Product Strategy works closely with Digital Product Leadership and Product Managers to shape and steer digital product strategy. In this highly collaborative role, the Head of Product Strategy will be responsible for creating, embedding and delivering product strategy approaches that align to the ERIKS business plan; delivering revenue and other goals.
- Support Product Management function with the creation of business cases and multi-year strategic and tactical road mapping exercises
- Build a long term view of emerging technologies and the ecosystem (customers, suppliers & partners), and ERIKS role in it, with the intent of building ERIKS long term product strategy around these topics (e.g. Cloud based ERP, Blockchain in Supply Chain, Platformization, etc.)
- Run market research and discovery exercises, review technology and market innovations and make recommendations for relevance and opportunity for ERIKS
- Partner with other members of Product Management Leadership Team to frame cross-product strategy questions and drive strategy projects and initiatives flowing from that; coordinate product programs and projects that cut across product area
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and manage complex issues that drive product priorities and demonstrate bottom line results including long term go-to-market strategies
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to executives, functional, or regional management