Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 200 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
To further develop the service offering and drive the growth of the business we are looking for a
Senior Manager Crypto Services
who is excited to pursue a career in a dynamic and fast growing financial service environment, based in Zug, Switzerland.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Drive product strategy and deliver business value
- Drive product development with input from various stakeholders, prioritizing and deciding on development topics to optimize work and maximize value delivery of product development team
- Translate the product vision into running products and services together with the Product Development and IT organizations
- Supervise and manage technical implementations and delivery as well as related client, legal and business processes and documentation
- Lead the integration of crypto services into the Bank Target Operating Model
- Identify and document the crypto services target state for business and operations with stakeholders
- Define or update the crypto operations processes together with Vault Operations, Mid-Office and Compliance
- Own and manage the business delivery backlog for the Bank integration project together with the core project team and stakeholders
- Manage risk controls, technical audit and related documentation
- Ensure compliance with existing control framework
- Coordinate and work with internal partners and external auditors (ISAE 3402, code audit, etc.)
- Lead crypto and custody initiatives and projects across departments
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders and partners
- Manage successful delivery of offering to highly demanding clients
- Interact with and advise institutional and large clients as well as prospects
- Product expert for existing clients and prospects as well as other stakeholders
- Advise on customization and implementation of services
Relevant for this position:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or business administration in the financial field
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in financial services, audit services, product development, project management and/or related consulting roles
- Proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized personality with entrepreneurial hands-on mentality and highest integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German including ability to clearly articulate complex technical requirements, develop customer-facing documents and presentations.
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational skills and flexibility
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland