Knowledge for the world of tomorrow. Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partner
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
As an innovation leader, we think ahead to the next level of digital transformation – and integrate cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, cloud computing, industrial 5G, blockchain and additive manufacturing into our Digital Enterprise portfolio. This is how we drive the convergence of information technology and operation technology and enable the smart usage of data.
Looking for the next big challenge? We will meet your ambitions!
As a Senior Consultant Strategy M&A Manager, you will support the DI Management in developing DI’s portfolio and M&A strategy and finding answers to key strategic questions. This includes …
- Pro-actively driving portfolio development and business transformation derived from DI strategy and vision, jointly with the DI CTO office
- Creating transparency on DI portfolio elements, key market development, competitor moves and technological trends in a consistent and structured manner, covering both core and future portfolio
- Defining and pushing major portfolio adaptations and ramp-up in new growth verticals with strong focus on customers’ future needs and expected Return on Invest
- Intensely collaborating with DI BUs and DI functions to identify, analyze and understand key challenges and opportunities and formulate the strategic answers to drive long-term business success
- Preparing portfolio discussions for the Digital Industries Management Team based on strategic options for “Make”, “buy”, “partner”, “invest”
- Presenting and communicating recommendations at executive management level. This will serve as a basis for strategic decision-making and capital allocation
- Leading and or contributing to portfolio deep dives across DI as project manager / or project contributor, especially for cross-BU/ cross-Siemens projects
- Contributing to DI acquisition/ divestment projects with focus on portfolio, synergy assessment and strategic rationale
- You completed an engineering, computer science or other MINT degree and gained long-term experience in a strategy, product management, or broader technology function, ideally accompanied by practical knowledge or an additional degree in Business/ General management or Business Administration
- You are an expert in industrial software and automation technologies with long-term profound knowledge
- You are tech savvy and highly interested in cutting edge technologies but can explain technology topics and implications also at strategic level
- You have M&A knowledge, i.e., you know the basic structure of a business plan, synergies calculation and valuation as well as basic skills in project management of international, cross-functional teams and management experience
- At least several years of working experience with or within a Siemens / Siemens Regional Company
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes
- As a strategic thinker you can formulate M&A strategies and act as a driver to deliver ambitious growth objectives
- You convince with your excellent communication and collaboration skills on all levels
- You are a strong team player, have very good networking and moderating skills but you are also able to stand up to discuss controversial opinions across the organization and show up a way forward
- You are proficient in English and have intercultural skills to deliver results in a multi-cultural environment, German language skills would be a plus
You will be part of the M&A team within Digital Industries Strategy. Team focus is on DI-wide strategic mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, minority investments, joint ventures, as well as divestments.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ – if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time