Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications.
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration.
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST.
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team.
- Experience creating React-based UIs.
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques.
- Familiar with Server-Side Rendering.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.