Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are on the lookout for several Java Engineers to help facilitate the development and implementation of effective technical solutions for compliance requirements.
NOTE: This is a remote position and we are open to all locations and time zones.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Identify, log and resolve compliance issues
- Collaborating with other departments on particular projects and special compliance projects as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, Spring Boot & Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Proficient in spring cloud and micro-service design
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Experience creating React-based UIs
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.