Senior Java Engineer – KYC
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join expanding KYC team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project and be involved in the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment.
- Development and implementation of crypto related products
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years hands-on experience in JVM and Java ecosystem
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Experience with banking and finance industry
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on large scale systems design
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice