Senior Java Engineer – KYC
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project. The daily work content includes but doesn’t limit to:
- Join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
We are flexible on location for this role.
- Development and implementation of crypto related products
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years hands-on experience in JVM and Java ecosystem
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Experience with banking and finance industry
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on large scale systems design
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.