Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Back-end/Java Engineer to join our Fiat team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
This is a permanent full-time position with full remote working.
- Design high-performance trading gateways for our customers and our front-end teams
- Design, build, and maintain backend services that help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java and Spring framework
- You’re highly proficient in object oriented design and programming
- You bring solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration patterns, Web Services, and REST
- You have strong skills in SQL and relational databases
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together
- Fluent in English for efficient collaboration with different stakeholders across the company
- You’ve worked with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB and Redis
- You’ve worked with various middlewares such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- You’ve developed backend systems based on the microservices architecture
- You’ve built systems in the finance and security space
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire