With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless,…...
Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
Among DSR’s products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, and Japan.
Development of multi-component server software using Java at the intersection of applied programming and the world of IoT.
- 3 or more years of industrial software development
- Strong understanding of Java:
- Syntax and key concepts
- Memory model (JMM) and multithreading specifics
- Deep knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring IoC, Spring Security, Spring Data etc.)
- Proven experience developing web-oriented solutions, preferably using cloud services AWS or MS Azure
- Working experience with version control systems like git, mercurial or svn
- Ability to work with Linux
- Working experience with RDBMS:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of appropriate usage of SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Understanding of appropriate usage of ORM
- Experience with team software development
- Knowledge of build automation systems (Maven, Gradle or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of HTTP and ability to explain the difference between it and HTTPS
- Experience building REST-service
- Knowledge of C (you won’t have to code in it)
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience designing microservices-based solutions
- Working experience with DevOps practices and tools (CI/CD, Docker)
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Accelerated career growth
- Office in the city center (near Trindade metro station)
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Strong work-life balance emphasis
- Spring Framework
- Web services