Senior Java Developer Date: 08-Mar-2022 City: Kraków Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers
Senior Java Developer
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for creating and implementing high-quality solutions for the largest investment banks in the world. On a daily basis you will work in Scrum, advise best solutions to client, take care of junior developers within the team and report directly to the Team Leader.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in Java (Java SE, Java EE/Spring)
- Practical knowledge of version control systems
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of SQL and JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of integration techniques (messaging/JMS, web services, REST)
- Ability to write legible unit and integration tests
- Ability to establish effective cooperation with clients
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development methodology
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
- Work experience in distributed teams
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Krakow