The Corporate Technology team at Chainalysis is responsible for the devices, infrastructure and services that employees rely on. We are an autonomous team dedicated to making sure that all of the teams at Chainalysis are empower with all hardware and software that they need to create the future of blockchain trust.
The role will help the company by taking control of the management and implementation of core systems owned by Corporate Technology. You’ll be building out tools, managing system processes and helping ensure compliance. Your success will be measured by the optimization and standardization of procedures related to the core Corporate Technology systems and offerings.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Effectively manage assigned projects and tasks while lending support to the team.
- Support day to day operations by leading and implementing improvement projects
- Managing and implementing Okta, Jamf, Intune, Automox, Zoom and other core Business related technologies.
- Collaborate, design and update SOP’s and procedures
- Drive solutions for upcoming problems
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures around
- Patch Management
- Software Catalog
- System Management
- Lead junior engineers through deployments, technical escalations, procedures and project tasks
- Engage and manage relationship(s) with 3rd party vendors
- Responsible for creation of metrics and dashboards related to Apple/Mac infrastructure.
- Engage with IT and Security leadership to ensure our efforts, objectives and standards align
- Enforce best practices of IT security
- Create operational documentation for various systems
A background like this helps:
- Can work independently and solve complex problems within the IT Systems & Infrastructure space
- Understands basic networking (Experience with VLANs, Subnets, Firewalls)
- Solid scripting /automation skills required
- Have a strong familiarity with leveraging API’s
- Experience with System Management Platforms – Jamf, Automox, Intune.
- Strong experience with Mac and Linux-based systems and AWS.
- Knowledge of programming languages such Python, and Bash.
- Experience with GCP/Digital Ocean is a plus.
- Code Collaboration Experience and working with Github.
- You’ve leveraged project management and workflow tools such as Agile and Jira.
- You’ve implemented and supported open-source technologies
- Leveraged Terraform for automation and configuration
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Effectively leveraged change management procedures to complete project and task work
- You’ve managed your projects before and can prioritize and multitask when necessary
- Bonus: You feel comfortable and have been in a lead role on a small team