Senior IT Security Engineer
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to + 4
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As a Senior IT Security Engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams on the next projects and products that will make our success. You will play a key role in designing, enforcing and auditing security measures across a wide range of products, technologies, projects and processes. You will also contribute to grow our Incident Detection & Response capabilities by designing alerts, creating playbooks and automating IR activities. Together with the other members of the IT Security team, you will contribute to make our Bank more secure and resilient, and to grow efficiently in an increasingly regulated industry.
We are looking for a seasoned Information Security professional who can lead projects and drive changes in a highly technical environment. If this is something that sounds great to you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
With Product organisation
- Support product and project managers to elaborate, enforce and monitor security controls and solutions
- Perform risk assessments of new business projects and support business teams in applying mitigation measures
- Provide advisory and guidance to build secure products and processes
With IT Security team
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Infosec strategy, policies and control frameworks
- Work with other member of the team to design and drive the implementation of security measures across departments, projects and technologies
- Contribute to various security reports and dashboards
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our Security Incidents Detection and Response capability
- Design and build orchestration & automation processes and tools
- Support various teams to develop their own capacities (IT teams, Digital Fraud, Operations)
- Participate to Incident Response activities (L3), manage external providers (e.g., SOC, Forensics) and perform investigations as required
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar
- 5 – 7 years experience as Security Engineer, Architect or similar roles
- Ability to communicate and engage with various departments and teams
- Excellent French and English communication skills, oral and written
- Good command of scripting (Python, PowerShell)
- Good knowledge of Security Incident Management frameworks (NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, D3FEND etc.)
- Experience in regulated environments (FINMA, SOX)
- Good knowledge of Risk Management and Audit frameworks (NIST, ISO, ISAE)
- CISSP, CISA or similar qualifications are a plus
- Azure and AWS security
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.