You will deploy customized IT strategies, digital platforms and architecture in order to leverage the digital potential of our customers with state of the art…...
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
As a seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow. Our style is entrepreneurial – nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Practice Area Profile
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- At least 6 years of experience in IT Strategy and consulting, professional software development or IT project management
- Prior IT consulting experience preferable
- A strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, strong customer focus and mental agility with a results orientation
- Experience in legacy environments and modern approaches to technology
- Track record of Agile consulting and advisory with experience in Digital and Agile transformations at scale
- Experience in IT organisation and process development
- Experience in the organisation of workshops at peer level and facilitating in client meetings
- Strong business acumen; can frame complex problems in appropriate business contexts
- A University degree with above average academic performance in a STEM related field or business management
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Who You’ll Work With
- BCG Managing Directors and Partners (MDP’s)
- PLA Managing Directors (MD’s)
- BCG Consultants at all levels
- PLA Consultants at all levels
- Clients, vendors, partners
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer.