Senior IT Consultant (m/f/d) – BCG Platinion
Do you want to turn the challenges of digitization into the solutions of the future? Join us, BCG Platinion, in tackling the core IT issues of leading global companies. Deploy customized platforms, ar
Do you want to turn the challenges of digitization into the solutions of the future? Join us, BCG Platinion, in tackling the core IT issues of leading global companies. Deploy customized platforms, architectures, strategies, and organizations to leverage the digital potential of our customers and drive true innovation, with state-of-the-art tools such as cloud computing, AI, blockchain, microservices, and containerization. Add your individual strengths to our unique team, always there to support you. Together with Boston Consulting Group and our clients, we turn digital visions into reality.
Shape the world of tomorrow
- You’ll shape the digital transformation of globally leading companies while balancing overarching technical solutions and individual client circumstances
- You’ll drive groundbreaking projects forward by using agile methods and modern approaches within the scope of strategic IT implementation for clients and by actively steering the relevant modules
- You’ll smooth the path for tailored, future-oriented customer journeys based on precise analysis of the specific situation and with current market developments and trends such as machine learning in mind
- You’ll design and optimize unique IT architectures within the framework of enterprise solution requirements, modern custom software developments, and sustainable digital solutions, including cyber resilience
This is how you make a difference
- You completed a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, or a related discipline with higher-than-average grades
- You have at least four years of relevant experience in IT Consulting, in the course of which you implemented transformation and implementation projects in terms of both strategy and operations
- You also have experience in leading project teams of more than three people
- You know exactly what the buzzwords machine learning, cyber resilience, DevOps, agile, AI, and robotics mean
- You are familiar with all the stages of development for successful IT organizations and IT processes
- You know exactly how to put together complex business cases
- You feel particularly comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts and are flexible and willing to travel
- You’re good at understanding and communicating complex topics in both German and English
How to grow with us
We guarantee constant new development incentives in an open and rewarding work environment. You’ll face challenges every day together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues. Individual training offers and a culture of open feedback will provide the framework you need to explore and perfect your own strengths. Our modern structures enable you to stay focused. This includes easy travel booking, our excellent back-office support and a comprehensive Knowledge Center. With our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we cultivate a strong and close team network from which you will also profit beyond your case work.
Become a part of our team
Apply over our online portal now, with your CV, a relevant project list, and all pertinent references. If you have any questions, please contact Marlene Knöbel at +49 221 58958-555. For more information, see karriere.bcgplatinion.de
BCG Platinion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, color, age, sex, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic.