Senior IT Architect (m/f/d) – BCG Platinion
Do you want to turn the challenges of digitization into the solutions of the future? Join us, BCG Platinion, in tackling the core IT issues of leading global companies. Deploy customized platforms, ar
Do you want to turn the challenges of digitization into the solutions of the future? Join us, BCG Platinion, in tackling the core IT issues of leading global companies. Deploy customized platforms, architectures, strategies, and organizations to leverage the digital potential of our customers and drive true innovation, with state-of-the-art tools such as cloud computing, AI, blockchain, microservices, and containerization. Add your individual strengths to our unique team, always there to support you. Together with Boston Consulting Group and our clients, we turn digital visions into reality.
Shape the world of tomorrow
- You’ll shape the digital transformation of globally leading companies, ensuring their success by evaluating our clients’ digital capabilities and performing feasibility studies
- You’ll manage small, agile development teams in strategic IT implementation programs, establish modern practices like DevOps and CI/CD, and be responsible for the technical implementation of crucial digital requirements such as cyber resilience
- You’ll analyze, develop, and optimize cutting-edge, customized IT architectures while leading small teams and applying your comprehensive understanding of legacy IT, enterprise solutions, and current market developments and trends such as cloud computing and microservices
This is how you make a difference
- You completed a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, or a related discipline with higher-than-average grades
- You have at least four years of relevant experience in IT Consulting, the management of IT projects, or professional software development
- You also have experience in leading project teams of more than three people
- You know that modern tools such as machine learning, cyber resilience, DevOps, agile methods, AI, and robotics aren’t just buzzwords, but essential to sustainable IT architectures
- You’re familiar with popular software development methods and tools
- You feel particularly comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts and are flexible and willing to travel
- You’re good at understanding and communicating complex topics in both German and English
How you can grow with us
We guarantee constant new development incentives in an open and rewarding work environment. You’ll face challenges every day together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues. Individual training offers and a culture of open feedback will provide the framework you need to explore and perfect your own strengths. Our modern structures enable you to stay focused. This includes easy travel booking, our excellent back-office support and a comprehensive Knowledge Center. With our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we cultivate a strong and close team network from which you will also profit beyond your case work.
Become a part of our team
Apply over our online portal now, with your CV, a relevant project list, and all pertinent references. If you have any questions, please contact Leonie Groß at +49 221 58958-555.
For more information, see karriere.bcgplatinion.de
BCG Platinion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, color, age, sex, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic.