Senior iOS Developer
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As iOS Developer you will be responsible for implementing high-quality solutions for the largest investment banks in the world. On a daily basis you will work in Scrum, create cutting edge functionalities, carry out module testing, create documentation of your work and report directly to Team Leader.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in iOS programming
- Strong knowledge of Swift, patterns and good practices related to developing apps for iOS platform
- In-depth knowledge of UIKit including developing custom controls
- Experience with MVVM pattern and ability to write readable unit tests
- Knowledge of reactive programming with Combine or RxSwift
- Familiarity with version control systems and experience with working on a codebase with multiple contributors
- Good English in speech and writing (communication with English-speaking clients)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management tools
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience in CI/CD with fastlane
- Experience in automated UI testing
- Experience with Cloud technologies
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Warsaw