Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worl
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 43+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an Instructional Designer to help build out, maintain and elevate our suite of collateral designed to enable subject matter expertise across a multitude of disciplines and audiences. We have onboarded a Learning Management System to custom catalog this collateral across traditional Learning & Development initiatives, in addition to Circle industry specific domains. Maintaining our LMS and other content repositories across Circle is paramount. As a member of the larger Talent Development team, you will be working closely with other geographically dispersed teams, so teamwork is essential for success. A proven aptitude for quickly acquiring new knowledge and industry expertise will be crucial in this role.
What you’ll work on:
- Working through complex problems to create elegant and effective learning solutions.
- Developing resources, guidelines and templates that empower the organization to create content that is aesthetically impactful and consistent with the brand.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content that resonates with the appropriate audience.
- Working with subject matter experts to identify the appropriate learning outcomes.
- Analyzing and evaluating business impacts to determine effective learning goals and solutions.
- Analyzing and applying trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Providing visual graphics, exercises, interactivity and activities that promote and enhance the learning process.
- Creating supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, ice-breakers, etc.).
- Devising modes of assessment, such as surveys, tests or quizzes to measure the effectiveness of the course and promote retention.
- Maintaining project documentation, course analytics and content organization.
- Presenting and articulating the thinking behind your work to key stakeholders, leadership team and team members.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of previous experience in instructional design.
- Proven ability to quickly achieve subject-matter proficiency across products and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models.
- Experience in content development including, lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts.
- HTML programming knowledge preferred.
- Experience in graphic and visual design work in areas including but not limited to: presentation design, creative elements for e-learning, data visualization (making charts / graphs), etc.
- Proficiency in Articulate, Camtasia and Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline preferred.
- Experience with LMS platforms.
- Knowledge of Crypto / Blockchain technologies preferred.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.