Are you an experienced infrastructure engineer with a passion for implement best-in-DevOps and/or SRE practices, managing a modern infrastructure and very large data sets? Are you looking to be part o
Are you an experienced infrastructure engineer with a passion for implement best-in-DevOps and/or SRE practices, managing a modern infrastructure and very large data sets? Are you looking to be part of a digitally innovative company that will transform a $13 trillion industry? Are you a self-starter who is creative, has high energy and thrives in a start-up paced environment?
Then read on to hear more about how this is the role for you…
The Team are a geographically distributed initiative, with world-class engineering teams in Denmark (Copenhagen) and the US (Jersey City), and end users and stakeholders situated all over the globe – you will be part of this international and diverse organization consisting of highly talented and motivated people from across the world.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
We can offer a remote working environment, and would love for you to be able to join our teams onsite occasionally
You will be able to follow the Agile approach with value-first and fail-fast principles, developing in Agile Scrum methodology and ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
The team are empowered to Identify bottlenecks and bugs in Production, and devise solutions to these problems, which of course helps to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. You can truly accelerate development by driving improvement initiatives!
- Develop high quality, scalable, and secure tools
- Use expertise in public clouds to develop new and migrate existing tooling
- Drive CI/CD principles
- Optimize performance of tech stack to handle global volume of shipping data
- Scale platform based on demand to balance resource usage vs. availability
- Diagnose and resolve production issues
- Secure platform to be robust to malicious attacks
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities
We are looking for
- Demonstratable experience developing with DevOps and/or SRE work
- Strong experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure cloud-based services
- Experience working with network and cloud-based tools
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Experience operating/maintaining high availability data heavy applications
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity of Blockchain concepts
- Building tools using containers or serverless technologies
- Experience with Machine virtualization
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines or similar CICD Tools
- Experience with Docker or other container-based virtualization
- Experience with Splunk, Elastic Search, or Humio
- Experience with Jira, or similar bug tracking/agile project management tools
- Experience with HyperLedger
- Experience with Netflix OSS technologies
- Experience with Chaos Engineering principals and best practices
- Experience with developing and maintaining for a heterogeneous multi cloud environment
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Denmark Copenhagen Local IT