Create complex distributed ledger/ blockchain architecture solutions. BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a…...
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Hyperledger Fabric Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Maintain and extend client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.
- Implement the Chaincode Interface.
- Create complex distributed ledger/ blockchain architecture solutions.
- Developing interactive front-end designs for Dapps.
- Supervision of the entire stack that runs the Dapps.
- Developing smart contracts.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development.
- Experience as Software Engineer with Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience as Software Engineer with Chaincode.
- Experience with OpenShift 4.0 (Desirable).
- Experience with Go (Golang) (Desirable).
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!