Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our ‘Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our ‘Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
This is an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, to create your hyper-casual games, in an enjoyable working environment among gaming lovers. Your games will be published by the worldwide leader in this field.
You will get the chance to join a newly created small studio, focusing on creating and testing new games prototypes to be published by Voodoo. You will have autonomy, a strong impact on the ideation, and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of players. You will take an innovative approach to gameplay ideas/features and give them their own spin.
With this role, you will be core to the company by contributing daily to important decisions with a multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people. Flesh out the details of a game’s design, oversee its testing, and revise the game in response to player feedback. Thanks to your creativity and your teamwork, let’s entertain millions of people with your hit games.
The studio is looking for people who bring their own ideas and are always willing to compromise to move forward.
- You are interested in hyper-casual games and have a track record with successful mobile games
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity
- You have a creative and hacker mindset
- You teamplay, contribute, challenge and you are benign listener
- You have a good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- You speak and write English
- Experience in multiplayer games is a plus