Senior Game Artist – Casual Games
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position can be based in Paris or in Full-Remote within a maximum time difference of about +/- 2 hours with Paris.
Being part of our Live games team is an opportunity to work with experts from the gaming industry on long lifetime games, played worldwide, to take on new entrepreneurial projects. We are also exploring brand new and exciting genres in mobile gaming such as blockchain and hybrid-casual games.
- Work on a live game with a large player-base.
- Create game assets such as characters, environments, and user interface elements.
- Enhance the game with impactful vfx and animations.
- Integrate your work in Unity and collaborate with devs to solve technical challenges.
- Use 2D or 3D techniques accordingly.
- Prior experience working in mobile games.
- Photoshop, Unity, and Blender (or other 3D software) have no secrets for you.
- You have technical knowledge to optimize your assets and workflow.
- You have strong artistic foundations and a keen eye for detail.
- You work collaboratively, give and receive feedback with care.
- You love the mobile games market and understand the importance of data to make decisions.
- You are not afraid to hack things to rapidly to test an idea.
Benefits: Competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.