Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
This position is open to remote.
Voodoo’s Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our ‘Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our ‘Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You’ll be part of an internal studio of Voodoo, an international team based in Madrid. We produce hyper-casual games, create and test multiple prototypes each month.
We are looking for a senior mobile game artist who has been a primary contributor to the art concept, design, and asset creation for several Hyper-casual games. You will work closely with our Unity game developers.
- Good English to communicate smoothly with the team.
- Intimate familiarity with hyper-casual art best and Voodoo’s game style
- You have worked on at least 5 hyper-casual games as primary art asset contributor
- At least 2 years of professional work experience as mobile game artist doing both 2D and 3D
- Experience with hyper-casual concept art and reference art creation
- Industry standard HC asset creation (UI, low-poly models, texture, UV, animations, etc).
- Ability to jump in our Unity projects and routinely test your art there when needed
- You’re used to quick prototyping with a small dev team
- Creativity to come up with the best skins and game design based on a game core idea
- Video editing: Familiarity with hyper-casual marketing video best practices
- Please make sure to reply to the additional questions when applying.