Senior Fullstack Engineer - PureScript/Haskell France - Switzerland - Remote (CET) $60k - $120k There are currently less than 50k DeFi daily active users worldwide, while there are 90M verified
Senior Fullstack Engineer – PureScript/Haskell
France – Switzerland – Remote (CET)
$60k – $120k
There are currently less than 50k DeFi daily active users worldwide, while there are 90M verified Coinbase users. Most CeFi users will become DeFi users during the next adoption wave. They will look for a decentralized platform with a similar user experience to the trading applications they are accustomed to.
The team is fully committed to solving all current users’ pain points. We are not building for a niche, we are building a next-generation application to onboard the masses onto DeFi.
We’ll expect a good candidate to be someone who:
- Likes technology as a tool, and loves developing, in whichever language.
- Is smart and looks for actual solutions to problems. Someone who will not monkey-code something that only works for the examples provided.
- Is good at understanding and designing proper abstractions, and managing complexity.
- Is fearless at refactoring shitty code when needed.
- Finds answers to complex problems on his own, and is not expecting anyone to systematically pre-think everything for him/her. But someone who knows when to call for help.
- Is good at critical thinking, and proficient when something seems wrong. Challenging others’ habits is paramount in a well-functioning team.
- Is not an Architecture Astronaut, and who likes efficiency and simplicity (The best is the enemy of the good)
- 5+ years of demonstrable engineering experience in either a professional or personal capacity.
- Strong knowledge of backend-end development (preferably with Nodejs & Nest, but any typed language like C# or Java is also fine if you’re willing to switch ecosystems).
- Experience (or at least a strong desire to learn) of GraphQL and PureScript (or Haskel)
- Strong Typescript skills (along with React for the frontend)
- Blockchain Fundamentals such as consensus mechanisms, nodes, web3.
- Knowledge about performance, distributed architectures, autoscaling,
- General clean code habits, along with an advanced CI/CD and DevOps understanding (GitHub Actions, Terraform, AWS, …)
Type d’emploi : Temps plein
Salaire : 54 000,00€ à 112 000,00€ par an
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Lieu du poste : Télétravail