Senior Fullstack Engineer (M/W/D)
Introduction CryptoTicker is a Berlin-based crypto, blockchain, and tech news platform comprised of an international team of experts dedicated to sharing their knowledge with the community. As a
CryptoTicker is a Berlin-based crypto, blockchain, and tech news platform comprised of an international team of experts dedicated to sharing their knowledge with the community. As a next big step, we are planning to evolve our platform even further and make it web3 ready by offering customers beyond educational content the possibility to connect their wallets, receive a CryptoTicker NFT and consume token gated content.
As part of our strong, fast-moving team, you will be helping migrate from our current WordPress website to a modern front-end using Next.js and Tailwind CSS with a headless Strapi CMS as backend. Once we have a modern frontend in place we will work on integrating web3 services.
Your main role and tasks will be to migrate data from WordPress to our new Strapi PostgresSQL backend and implement the newly designed website with React Components using Tailwind CSS and later on build web3 functionality with providers like Moralis.
Collaborate on a daily basis with a team of product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and pain points
- Ability to develop secure apps and backend APIs
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
⏺️ Position Type Freelance (project-based) or part-time
Location Berlin. Remote work allowed. (hybrid)
Next.js / React + Understanding of ISR & SSR
- Knowledge of common packages such as Next-SEO, Next-Sitemap etc.
- Strapi CMS + Plugins
- Docker / Docker Compose
- Node.js LTS
- GraphQL & REST API concepts and implementation patterns
- Testing frameworks such as Jest
- AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, Lightsail
- Understanding of API Security – OAUTH, JWT
Payment in Crypto possible.
Let’s get decentralized together