Work Area: Software-Design and Development. In this role, you will iterate quickly with a small but high energy team delivering technical excellence designing…...
Requisition ID: 281981
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Teilzeit oder Vollzeit unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
In this role, you will iterate quickly with a small but high energy team delivering technical excellence designing and developing a scalable SaaS solution in the SAP Business Technology Platform. You will ensure that we use the most suitable technologies and the right approach to turn customer requirements into generic features. You should be hungry, ambitious and get energized connecting with new customers and helping solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a venture capital style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise technology. You love to work together with product management, designers, and end-users to ensure product success.
Further tasks will include:
- You own your code from ideation to development, and through QA and support
- Write clean and well-tested code
- Work together with design, frontend engineers and product management to deliver new and improve existing features
- Improve existing Product Architecture and coach other Backend Engineers by sharing best practices
- Excellent programming skills in Java, ideally Spring Boot
- Multi-Year experience in software engineering
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of modern cloud application development and distributed systems (e.g. with REST, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery
- You are conscious about sustainability; You want to use your technical skills to bring about a profound change in the way consumers choose sustainable products over non sustainable.
- You are interested in blockchain technology
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
+3 years of professional experience
ABOUT THE TEAM
GreenToken is a supply chain traceability and chain of custody solution for raw material supply chains. It combines innovation of blockchain based tokenization and mass balance principle to help companies procure sustainably. Our mission is to make world better by making sustainability and ethical correctness impacting buying decisions – as well as in industry as for end consumers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.