Senior Full Stack Engineer
Company Description About FANtium FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success. We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through N
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs and share their real-world financial success for a season or along their career. We with professionals already at the top, as well as talents on their way to become professionals.
FANs become part of the athlete’s close and exclusive community, with access to curated benefits and real-life experiences. When athletes win, everyone in the community wins
As our Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be our core developer, in charge of implementing the product vision and tech roadmap. You’ll also be the technical artist behind implementing our sleek designs, seamless UX and innovations to support the combined web2 and web3 technologies. The mission will be to ensure the delivery of the product, aligned the requirements of the business and the product roadmap, whilst adhering to the stability, security and scalability infrastructure values for the platform.
Our Tech Stack
- Full Stack: Typescript, NodeJS, React, NextJS, Web3js, HTML / CSS (Tailwind)
- Cloud: AWS, API, Git
- Headless CMS, Railway / Strapi
- Experience building apps
- Bonus: familiar / strong interest in the Web3 technologies. Solidity, IPFS, Open Zeppelin Library, RPC (Remote Procedure Calls), Security Principals
- Experienced full stack developer: 5+ years in full stack development, with start to end development lifecycle (plan, scope, develop, implement, test, deploy)
- Happy to “get your hands dirty”: you love to code vs. manage, and enjoy building technical architectures and translating ideas into code
- Excited about blockchain technology, or have experience in working with Web 3 projects
- Thinking outside the box to achieve innovative solutions for users and athletes
- Experienced in working in a team of developers, and supporting more junior engineers develop.
Our founder is a serial entrepreneur and business angel with high exposure in sports and blockchain projects (Sorare seed investor, 20+ start-ups and fund investments). Our core team are experienced leaders (ex-BCG, ex-Google, high-growth tech startups), and we have convinced some of the greatest athletes to join us
Tech Team Specific Values
- Every engineering suggestion is discussed
- We take our time and get it right
- We support each other and help where we can
- Learning and continuous improvement
At last but not least…
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.