Our client is an innovative startup with a revolutionary product in the iGaming and Crypto space. This role would suit someone who has 5+ years of programming experience under their belt with demonstr
Our client is an innovative startup with a revolutionary product in the iGaming and Crypto space. This role would suit someone who has 5+ years of programming experience under their belt with demonstrable experience working with agile development methodologies. The ideal candidate will display a strong understanding of software development practices, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing.
- Design and implement new features and functionalities for our online casino platform
- Work across the full stack of modern web technologies to maintain and optimise their existing web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise
- Provide technical programming support and expertise to junior developers on our team.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, data analysts, and engineers from across the team to ideate and implement solutions for their users
- Report on system performance and keep documentation up to date
- Participate in the recruitment and division of developer roles and responsibilities within the development team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Extensive experience with Node.js, Typescript, Next.js, React.js, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Microservices, and either MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge and experience with either AWS or GCP services
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker and Unit testing frameworks (ex., Mocha, Jest or Jasmine)
- Strong understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing priorities
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
Experience with Tensorflow would be an asset as well as experience with Web3 development. Experience with either NX or Lerna would be an asset.
Understanding of crypto/blockchain technology would be a plus
The company offers:
A competitive salary, a generous bonus payments based on performance, remote and flexible working hours, Private Healthcare, Gym and Internet allowance.