About us Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. Cosmose AI understands, predicts and influences how billions of people shop offline
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. Cosmose AI understands, predicts and influences how billions of people shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest brands, including L’Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH, Cartier and Walmart. Cosmose is seamless (no hardware), accurate (1.6 meters positioning accuracy) and everywhere (+1 billion smartphones and +500,000 offline stores).
Cosmose AI is now valued at over $500 million and raised the latest round of funding in April 2023. We are backed by the most efficient blockchain network, NEAR Protocol, following a Series A investment from Tiga Investments, OTB Ventures and TDJ Pitango. With numerous successful business projects and collaborations in China, Hong Kong and Japan in the last 3 years, we are now embarking on an exciting and ambitious market expansion plan across APAC. Through these expansion strategies, Cosmose will not only expand our footprint to new destinations, but our technology and expertise will aid retailers to recover from the pandemic and transition their businesses into the post-pandemic world via a data-driven approach.
Cosmose AI was recently awarded “Most Innovative Use of Mobile Technology,” by Mob-Ex Awards 2021, Asia’s biggest mobile marketing awards. It also was recognized for Best Use of Digital Solution, the Best Use of O2O Strategy & the Best Use of Technology category.
About the role
We are looking for an excellent Senior Frontend / Angular Engineer, who will be responsible for development of frontend applications, using the latest versions of Angular Framework.
TL;DR Why us:
- Big scale
- Excellent team of former Google, Facebook, Nvidia, Microsoft employees
- Work with ACM ICPC programming champions
- Stock options! If we win big, you win big too.
- Flat structure & startup atmosphere
What you’ll do:
- Develop new features in collaboration with other team members and other teams
- Transform mockups prepared by UI/UX designers into working applications
- Write automated tests for your code (unit, integration, e2e)
- Work with existing projects in order to scale, maintain and improve their functionality
- Provide ideas and insight for the designs of our apps
- Share your knowledge and provide mentoring to less experienced team members
What you’ll need:
- Excellent software design and development skills
- Ability to understand the business context of the developed products and express them in the application design
- Proven working experience in latest versions of Angular (14, 15+)
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript, HTML and CSS (with preprocessors eg. SASS)
- Solid understanding of RxJS and state managements frameworks eg. NGRX
- Experience with writing tests using Karma/Cypress
- Ability and confidence to communicate within the team
What you’ll enjoy:
Cosmose provide employees with a great platform where one could immerse and learn about the most exciting, innovative and disrupting technologies on offline behaviour solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to invent and apply world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team including four world championship programming medalists. You’ll be working with a strong leadership team backed by experience from various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. Cosmose is a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together.
Are you ready for new exciting challenges and put your name on the history books? Apply now and join a revolutionary company.
Read more on:
TechCrunch, Business Insider, Forbes and CNBC