General knowledge of blockchain technologies and distributed architectures. This includes manual interactions as well as machine-to-machine communications....
We are flowciety: Sophia, Tim, Thomas and Augusto. We are a start-up from Berlin and we believe that there is still a huge potential for efficiency in the collaboration of business partners and suppliers. This is why we developed a workflow engine that automates inter-organizational collaboration, accelerates the secure exchange of information, even sensitive data, and documents every action seamlessly and rock-solid.
Our backend is written in Rust, our frontend uses Vue.js 3 and TypeScript. And this is where you come in.
Your mission at flowciety will be making our product as easy to use as possible. You will be in charge of the interface that our users will employ everyday. This includes manual interactions as well as machine-to-machine communications.
- develop and maintain our state-of-the-art web-frontend for user interaction and system administration,
- work with customers during projects to understand their needs and further refine our product,
- write scripts to integrate customers’ existing software solutions with our workflow engine,
- work with the backend team to further improve the product,
- mentor junior frontend developers,
- influence the product roadmap especially regarding frontend topics.
Your work will have a big impact on how our users experience flowciety.
We allow you a wide range of creative freedom.
You need to have:
- Professional experience with building Vue.js frontends
- Professional experience with TypeScript
- Demonstrate familiarity with modern software design and quality assurance
- Experience in collaborative source code management using Git
- Independent problem-solving skills, while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Effective proficiency in German and English
Ideally, you also bring:
- Experience with Bootstrap 4/5
- Willingness to dive into new topics and devise efficient and elegant solutions
- General knowledge of blockchain technologies and distributed architectures
- Familiarity with app development on mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with leading a team of developers
We are a young start up and still a small team. Accordingly, the influence that each team member has on our product is great and the ways to achieve our goals are correspondingly free. Hence, you get to apply your skills and tackle unique problems in creative and independent ways.
We will provide you with a well-equipped workplace in our office location in a beautiful and quiet backyard in Berlin-Schöneweide.
The job is a full-time 40h position, but you can flexibly arrange most of your working hours.
In the beginning it is important for the onboarding that you work with us on site in our office in Berlin. Later on you can work remote a few days a week. From time to time you might travel to workshops for our clients.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional vacation days
- No all-in contracts
- Notebook for private use
- Competitive salary
…and of course everything you’d expect from a startup anyways (drinks, office close to spree, after-work drinks watching the sunset, casual working atmosphere).
If you share our value for clean, lightweight and powerful software, no matter the language or use case, and are up for a Berlin startup experience we are happy to hear from you!