When we think about our new Frontend Developer, we have a clear association with the term "Ambition" . Why? Because we want you to take charge and lead the frontend for our new brand and venture in t
When we think about our new Frontend Developer, we have a clear association with the term “Ambition”. Why? Because we want you to take charge and lead the frontend for our new brand and venture in the Decentralized Finance domain. So, you will have the power to create a complete new brand & business and implement a lot of cool new things with your skills for our global customers.
We have a few major projects pending your arrival that we need your skills and experience for. Think of:
- Building new websites from scratch with our Management & Product team
- Creating new (web & mobile) applications build for scale.
- Continuous improvements on our existing websites, web applications and internal web portals
- A new career page (we have a backend, but want a new frontend? We want to be creative here to attract more talented people like yourself!
- The ability to translate everything into components (extra cool!)
Ideally, we build everything into reusable components so, you can reuse them in multiple applications. You will be working together with our UX/UI Designer based in Amsterdam, and the rest of the Product & Tech team to create this! Do you have that ambition?
The quality you possess is to take ownership of major parts of our Frontend. You are not afraid to make decisions and your personality and experience make you an easy partner to work with.
Through the mash (must-haves)
- +5 years of experience as Frontend Developer
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- We would love you to have extensive Typescript & JaveScript experience
- (some) Experience with Angular, or other main frontend programming languages like React and Vue (we always work in the latest versions)
- You understand that a website, web or mobile application can be a component architecture and know how to work with that
- You can and are willing to work in an English speaking environment
- You are either an EU citizen or in possession of a valid Dutch work visa
And extra fresh (nice to have):
- The ability to challenge our Product team & our designer
- Experience in building mobile applications based on native or PWA frameworks
- Frontend testing with Cypress
What we offer
We care about attracting and retaining the best people so we work with the most modern technology and…
- You will receive a competitive salary
- The chance to work in a multinational start-up that works with leading names in global finance and blockchain
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- A workplace in our beautiful new office right next to the Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Remote work enablement
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- After work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Sponsored learning opportunities
- Flat structures and open communication
<<<for this role we will not relocate people outside of EU (not offering sponsorship) and we prefer a person that is in Amsterdam already (we are able to take over sponsorship already in place)>>>