At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we’re helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that drives our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
Ping has always been committed to driving innovation along with standards that help define tomorrow while creating bridges that tie the existing identity paradigm with what will be tomorrow. Our Decentralized and Personal Identity group is building the next wave of innovation at Ping where users will own and control their own identity as we enable mobile Digital identity with verifiable proofs of user identity claims that can be verified through cryptography, biometrics and the use of blockchain distributed ledgers.
You will report to the Head of Distributed Identity within the engineering organization.
- Develop APIs and scalable micro-services for a cloud-based identity and access management platform.
- Develop test automation assets in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Architect UI applications and recommend best practices.
- 6+ years experience in commercial, enterprise-level product environments.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with REST APIs.
The following skills are also desirable:
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with Cassandra.
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset (Denver only)
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote work as appropriate
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.