We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s
Join the mission.
- Development of applications running on BOLOS Enclave for our Ledger Vault product,
- Improve support of existing blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum… and add new ones,
- Add new ambitious product features,
- Improvement of our software development tools, patterns and overall product security architecture,
- Interaction with Internal Software engineering teams and Product teams working on Ledger Vault.
What we’re looking for:
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field,
- Relevant experience in C code cross compilation, optimization and security pitfalls,
- Relevant experience in Python 3 and associated test frameworks,
- Used to work with git and its associated development workflows,
- Experience using cryptography primitives (hash, symmetric and asymmetric algorithms),
- Being comfortable with containerization and consuming/exposing services over different protocols such as REST or gRPC is a plus.
Nice to have:
- First experience in a secure environment (HSM, TEE, secure element),
- Interest in computer security,
- Good knowledge of blockchain technologies,
- Knowledge of consensus protocols,
- Development in Java.
What’s in it for you?
Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.