Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Designs applications with focus on Content Management, which may run on multiple platforms & be composed of multiple software packages. This role is responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the applications, and maintains the functional interface to the application infrastructure. Content Management addresses steps for developing a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized: identifying and promoting content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert knowledge of latest architecture frameworks and design patterns with demonstrated technical leadership in building scalable, high performance enterprise products.
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into technical requirements.
- At least 5 years of functional and technical experience in Enterprise Content Management, content lifecycle management or content/document driven workflows (e.g. case management).
- At least 5 years of functional and technical experience ECM applications. Preferably with FileNet and Content Navigator, or alternatively with Documentum or OpenText.
- At least 3 years of experience with FileNet P8 API and Websphere.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) concepts for business service implementation, with focus on Web Services using SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience with full software development life cycle.
- Ability to travel on a very regular basis to clients in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of different implementation methodologies, specifically Agile methodologies.
- Professional architecture certification, such as TOGAF.
- Experience with document/content capture capabilities.
- Knowledge of the IBM Cloud Pak for Automation technology stack would be nice to have
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.