p span style font weight 400 Chainalysis has become known as the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software. Our ...
Chainalysis has become known as the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software. Our products have built trust in blockchains by taking down terrorist financing campaigns, disrupting major ransomware operations, identifying the Twitter hackers, and more.
Now, we are building the blockchain data platform for cryptocurrency. Fullstack engineers contribute to this vision by owning the workflows powered by our best-in-class blockchain data set. They are deeply curious about the problems our users face and obsess over working closely with designers to deliver the most effective tools and visualizations for cryptocurrency data and analytics. They are polyglot technologists who know how to use the best tools available to deliver reliable, maintainable and bug-free software that enables our customers to push the boundaries of the cryptocurrency landscape.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve leveraged the right mix of novel and tried and true front-end technologies to deliver best-in-class user experiences for our customers’ most sensitive workflows.
- You have built a dashboard or data visualization that displays a large amount of data in an intuitive way.
- You have built a high-availability, scalable API leveraging the most relevant services from AWS.
- You have improved our testing practices on the front-end and back-end to ensure the highest quality code reaches our customers.
- Design partners seek out your feedback and perspective on new features from the ideation phase through execution.
- You have debugged production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger.
A background like this helps:
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages. We mostly use Java but appreciate a variety of languages!
- Experience shipping and iterating in close collaboration with design and product partners
- Experience in an environment leveraging cloud providers like AWS or GCP.
- You have mentored and/or led other engineers and love to teach and learn from others.
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem