AMUZED is a music manager game based on blockchain technology where users can collect, trade and play with digital artist cards – creating an entertaining and rewarding experience. Our aim is to open
AMUZED is a music manager game based on blockchain technology where users can collect, trade and play with digital artist cards – creating an entertaining and rewarding experience. Our aim is to open the door for any music fan to discover the world of Web3 – and thereby create an enthusiastic and engaged community.
- You will support shaping the strategy together with the management, especially in terms of technology and products
- You will work with a team of developers and specialists
- Together with product management, you work on the development of new products and features, which you implement technically with the team
- You will develop and maintain internal software tools
- You are enthusiastic about data structures as well as design patterns and stay on top of new technology trends and new blockchain developments
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science, IT or other relevant areas
- 3+ years of professional experience in data engineering, preferably in a start-up environment
- Profound know-how in modern backend technologies such as Golang (crucial!), as well as Python and others)
- Experience in working with common databases on SQL basis
- Advanced knowledge in establishing CI/CD pipeline, Azure framework and auto deployments
- Communicative personality and hands-on attitude as well as first experience in team building, guiding and mentoring simultaneously
- Passion for technology trends (Blockchain, NFT), confidence with written and spoken English and a dynamic appearance complete your profile
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility
- Ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
- Competitive compensation package
- Option to perform this job remotely
Please share with us your CV as well as references to any prior relevant work.
We look forward to hearing from you!