Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big
Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
Among DSR’s products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, and Japan.
You will develop firmware for wireless devices (sensors and actuators) using modern IoT protocols (BLE, Zigbee, Thread). Wireless devices are integrated into existing ecosystems from Amazon, Control4, Legrand, and others. Typically, the firmware is developed for MCU or wireless SoC, bare metal or RTOS enforced. You will also communicate with our client directly.
- BS degree / 3-6 years of experience
- Excellent C software development skills
- Experience with development and debugging firmware for MCU: RTOS/OS-less
- Ability to independently develop part of a software product and efficiently communicate with other team members
- English level Intermediate or above
- Ability and willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Experience with wireless networks: Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, etc.
- Experience with embedded systems based on Linux, including kernel
- Experience in technical team management
- Experience maintaining a large existing code base
- Optimize code size and performance, including existing code
- Unix-like systems administration
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Accelerated career growth
- Office in the city center (near Trindade metro station)
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Strong work-life balance emphasis