At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the futu
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them – in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
The Digital Asset Development team is looking for a colleague who is passionate about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and innovation in financial services. You will be part of a small team driving Julius Baer’s digital asset roadmap in collaboration with diverse community across the entire bank and in close alignment with senior management.
- Contribute to Julius Baer’s digital asset strategy and the underlying development roadmap
- Manage overall Digital Asset project portfolio, while also taking ownership for specific digital asset development efforts targeting BJB offering and operating model
- Develop tangible use cases addressing emerging trends and client needs related to digital assets
- Lead communication, education and change management efforts w.r.t. Digital Asset offering enhancements and operating model changes
- 5+ years experience as consultant / project manager in a leading management consulting firm and/or as business developer in a leading wealth management firm. Experience in client facing role is a plus.
- 2+ years experience / strong know-how in digital assets and/or blockchain technology, supported by hands-on experience in tangible Blockchain / DLT use cases
- Highly motivated personality with pronounced entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent social skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior management, while involving a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve a set target (experience in design thinking as a plus)
- Above average academic degree with business, science or engineering background
- Strong analytical and visualization skills, complemented by organized working style and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
Your Contact: Alexandra Hofer
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site .
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here .