Description We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience in managing bare metal infrastructure in high traffic environments to join our fully remote team as a full-time member.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience in managing bare metal infrastructure in high traffic environments to join our fully remote team as a full-time member.
We are a young company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens (~decentralized digital items). Our website AtomicHub, a one-stop solution for creating, trading and buying / selling NFTs is already used by hundreds of thousands of loyal users.
Big IP holders like Topps (Major League Baseball), Capcom (Street Fighter) and Atari are building on our platform just like newly formed, crypto native projects such as Alien Worlds and R-Planet.
We want to push the NFT ecosystem forward by building great applications and developing exciting new tech. Our team works fully remote in an agile way.
You will be joining a young team of developers as a second DevOps engineer. You will be maintaining, monitoring and optimizing our infrastructure, which in large part relies on clusters of high-performance bare metal servers.
- You have experience with highly scalable redundant APIs (consistently 2000+ requests per second)
- You have great Linux and Bare Metal Administrator Skills
- You are experienced in setting up monitoring
- You can configure custom firewalls / IP rules / defend against attacks
- You also worked within a cloud environment (for example AWS or GCP) and can consult on how to improve the current infrastructure and potentially design the architecture
- You are experienced with Docker, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Nginx, IPFS
- Company Tech stack: Docker, EOSIO, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
- You must be able to work in a CET time schedule
- Startup experience
- Understanding of the blockchain and NFT space
- You will work in a remote, agile setting
- You will be equipped with the tech equipment you need
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and have a lot of freedom in shaping the infrastructure supporting it
We are a young remote-only blockchain startup pink.gg headquartered in Munich, Germany, but our employees are located in various European countries. We take the time to meet at least twice a year to better get to know the people behind the screens. Our top priority is to create an environment that you’re happy to work in.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of where you come from, what you look like, what you believe in or what you identify as.