Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure
- Deploy and operate AWS ECS cluster according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability
- 5 + year experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architecture
- AWS and Kubernetes experience is a must
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiar with Kubernetes arch and component, have good experience in large-scale cluster operation and maintenance
- Familiar with the operating mechanism and principle of Kubernetes
- Familiar with Kubernetes network model and disaster recovery
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure
- Proficient in shell scripting, Python, etc
- Experience with Amazon EKS services is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.