Work Area: Software-Development Operations. Employment Type: Part Time or Regular Full Time. As a (Senior) Developer for S/4 HANA Treasury and Risk Managment…...
Requisition ID: 260613
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Berufserfahren
Employment Type: Part Time or Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
(Senior) Developer SAP S/4 HANA Finance – Treasury (f/m/d) SAP Innovative Business Solutions
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, we empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. We are looking for developers to help customers in the area of Treasury to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds in the ever-changing market.
- As a (Senior) Developer for S/4 HANA Treasury and Risk Managment you have the opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle of development projects in the area of Treasury. The lifecycle includes the requirement engineering phase, as well as the design, implementation, and maintenance phases of (customer-specific) solutions.
- You will be working in a virtual and culturally diverse development team, aligning closely with internal colleagues, partners and customer teams to ensure a successful project completion, focussing on the customers’ value proposition and creating excellent user experience while applying agile methods.
- In your role you are passionate to gain knowledge about new SAP technologies, functionalities and products, like S/4 HANA Treasury and Risk Management, S/4 HANA Finance, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or a related discipline
- Profound programming skills in ABAP
- Expertise in the area of Finance or Treasury is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Open to innovative ideas and technologies
- Interested in Treasury business processes
- Strong customer focus
- Fluent (verbal and written) German and good English languages skills are mandatory
- Minimum of 3-5 in development of SAP solutions
- Minimum of 1-3 year experience in the area of Financials (Treasury)
About the Team
We at IBSO make innovation real by using the latest technologies for internet of things, blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data and analytics. We deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.