This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward. We are inventing a new kind of urban experience: immersive explorations powered by location-based augmented reality that is social,
This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
We are inventing a new kind of urban experience: immersive explorations powered by location-based augmented reality that is social, fun and meaningful. At ZAUBAR, we’re taking the metaverse to the streets!
Right now, we’re partnering with some of Germany’s most interesting cultural institutions, luxury brands and hotels, media houses and tour operators to make immersive tours a reality. Our specialty are time travel experiences.
Soon, we’re enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize these experiences with the ZAUBAR Creator platform.
The founders and team have a deep background in AI, tech art, history and journalism.
We’re looking for a seasoned developer with experience shipping and maintaining multiple apps.
You enjoy solving complex device and game platform problems where you can exercise your practical technical knowledge.
You also effectively collaborate with others to provide technical expertise on identified issues.
As a small team where the code you write gets deployed fast, you’ll be responsible for the development, testing, and code quality.
This role requires a high level of ownership over the product code and working closely with the team.
You’ll also be working with the creative and product teams to plan new features and prioritize problems and opportunities.
To set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure.
Full responsibility and ownership of your work – you’re making time travel possible!
ZAUBAR is an award-winning startup based in Schöneberg, Berlin. We have high-growth traction, unique technology and a passionate team. Let’s meet in the future!
- You conceptualize and execute the architecture of an AR platform targeting creators and consumers. This is your baby.
- You implement a variety of gameplay mechanics and client/server components
- You optimize performance for mobile devices (iOS, Android, AR Glasses)
- You work with our ML engineers to develop production-ready, specialized and interactive computer vision models and deploy them on cloud infrastructure
- You set up a QA pipeline for mobile and web apps
- You integrate blockchain and NFT technologies
- You review pull requests & contribute to the growth of the team
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and the founding team (SCRUM)
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of augmented reality development
- You are part of a developer team and able to mentor new developers
- We’re working with various technologies. You don’t need to know them inside out but have a passion to acquire knowledge as needed (Unity, native app development, Jenkins, GCP, Flutter, WebGL, basic web technologies)
- 5+ years experience
- You shipped multiple products
- You’re passionate to learn what you don’t know yet
- You are a super open and a friendly person
- You solve problems until they are done.
- Low hierarchy
- Substantial equity (up to CTO level)
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bicycle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Partly home office
- Coffee and tea flatrate in the office
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include a portfolio when submitting.