We are looking for a Senior Developer with passion for technology and interest in finance and cryptocurrencies to build the base layer for tomorrows financial infrastructure with us. Your tasks will c
We are looking for a Senior Developer with passion for technology and interest in finance and cryptocurrencies to build the base layer for tomorrows financial infrastructure with us. Your tasks will comprise of working closely with your team of developers and commiting production quality code continuously.
- Work closely with your team of software developers, coordinating with the team on current projects
- Commit production quality code, perform code reviews for your peers, and deliver software continuously
- Take part in the day-to-day operations and monitoring of the software systems you develop.
- Actively participate in improving our development processes continuously and shaping our technology roadmap.
- Passion for technology and strong interest in finance, cryptocurrencies, and related technologies.
- Comfortable working with our tech stack that currently consists mostly of TypeScript running in Azure cloud combined with typical cloud services.
- Experience with developing and operating cloud based microservice systems and their infrastructure.
- Experience in designing and developing secure applications and infrastructure is a definite bonus.
Since inception in 2017, Tesseract has been a forerunner and one of the longest-standing market participants in the digital asset lending market.
Digital asset lending is one of the fastest growing industries in the global cryptocurrency sphere. The size of the sector has soared to over 10 BUSD, with a six-fold increase in 2020 alone. Tesseract, based in Helsinki and backed by leading Nordic investors, is at the absolute cutting edge of this development. During the past three years, we have extended hundreds of millions of credit across our innovative cross-margin prime lending and collateralised lending programs.
We pride ourselves on our proprietary technology and our can-do attitude. With monthly revenues of over half a million and ten-fold year-on-year growth, we are constantly looking for new people to join our team of high performers.
Tesseract is currently small but fast-growing team of 20 people, located in Maria 01 start-up community in central Helsinki.
What we appreciate in all employees:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative yet knows when to ask for help
- Strives for high-velocity and high-quality output
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
- Front-row seat to the global crypto market, especially within digital asset lending
- Learn from tight-knit team of experts in finance, technology, business and other fields
- Fast-paced but flexible working hours with remote working opportunity
- Opportunity to contribute in building world-changing solutions
- Culture based on meritocracy with zero hierarchy
- 3 weeks of guaranteed paid leave each year
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply! No Finnish language requirement.
If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies and want to be in the forefront of defining digital finance Tesseract might just be the right place for you.
Yhteystiedot: Niklas Lahti, email@example.com
Työpaikan osoite: Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180, Helsinki, 00180 HELSINKI
Palkkaus: Katso kuvaus
Työ alkaa: Katso kuvaus
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 22.11.2021
Ilmoitus jätetty: 26.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä