Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and n
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Dev Ops Engineer, Crypto
CipherTrace, a Mastercard company, is a rapidly growing leader in cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance. Our team has introduced novel solutions to challenges including sanctions compliance for DeFi and the Crypto Travel Rule. Our mission is to grow the blockchain economy by making crypto safe for users and trusted by governments. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs, and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
- Build the next-generation cryptocurrency tools, law enforcement tools, and DeFi platforms.
- Enable engineering teams to deploy product features.
- Help engineers troubleshoot technical issues.
- Design and maintain automation tools for engineering operations.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks.
- Build highly scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform.
- Make deployments and upgrades in a controlled production environment.
- Work to secure the infrastructure and codebase.
- Perform penetration tests and internal security audits.
- Design and maintain tools for SIEM platforms.
- Learn about new attack vectors and how to mitigate them.
- Configuring and tuning Apache Spark and Apache Kafka/Zookeeper.
- Big Data experience using HDFS.
- Extensive experience with administering and monitoring Linux-based environments.
- Building environments on AWS.
- Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation.
- Ability to write a lambda function.
- At least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Scala.
- At least one of the following languages: Python, Shell scripts, Perl, PHP.
- Working with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL.
- Containerization of services.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
- Good spoken communication and presentation skills.
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.