Are you like us and enjoy working with the latest technology to build modular and scalable systems? Then Tradedoubler may be the place for you. We are looking for an Oracle DBA/Developer who wants to
We offer a stimulating work environment with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The work environment is creative and collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized.
Together with your colleagues you will have the possibility to greatly influence the technical development and the development of our products. You will contribute in everything from design and architecture to implementation, test, maintenance and support of our Oracle database.
- Provide senior technical leadership for our Oracle database
- Continuously design, develop and deploy new services with focus on high availability, high performance, low latency and scalability
- Contribute as a member of a highly competent and cross functional team
- At least 4 years of experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Knowledge of relational database design and how to do optimize performance with for example data partitioning and SQL performance tuning.
- Experience with Oracle Data Guard, restoring backups, listener configuration and patching.
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL language skills.
- Knowledge of Git
- You have worked with scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Not required, but beneficial:
- Shell scripting in Bash
- Experience of testing frameworks like utPLSQL
- Exadata exclusive features such as Automatic Indexing and Sparse snapshots
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Automated configuration of environments using tools like Ansible.
- Experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce.
- You quickly pick up an understanding of the business you are working with and are able to convert that knowledge into technical solutions that fulfil client needs.
- You can take action and are used to drive your own ideas.
- You enjoy working in high performing teams with skilled co-workers.
Why work at Tradedoubler?
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.