Senior Data Scientist(Deep learning-Recommendation)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data-driven based business is the core in helping us to use the cloud-native platforms to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analyses for continuous innovations. As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products that are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based on our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- User behavior and pattern analysis: KYC, Anti-Money Laundry, and abnormal user automated recognition to provide our users with safe and more accurate information service
- Digital data asset: obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations.
- Personalized recommender system: leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis and recommender system for our end-users
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
- Responsible for designing and managing AI-based products such as recommender systems for improving the user experience and product conversion
- In-depth understanding of recommender systems with the business domain knowledge to take the impact of AI product to the next level
- Drive the development of core modules with data-driven strategy to maximize the impact
- Identify the needs and opportunities, define success metrics with Business and Product management teams
- MSc or Phd in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent hands-on experience with popular Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with application development practices at scale
- Good experiences in Computer Vision particularly on OCR and text extract with the deep learning-based end-to-end solutions is a plus
- Good global team collaboration skills and experiences are good add-ons as well
- Publication record at top conferences and journals is a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.