Salary up to £77,000 yearly, depending on experience. 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave, and equity in the company....
We are looking for Senior Data Engineer
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary up to £77,000 yearly, depending on experience
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave, and equity in the company
- Long-term permanent contract
- Hong Kong-based international fintech startup
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
- Work experience with Google Cloud Platform data engineering tools like BigQuery, Dataflow, Data Catalog.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Experience in building real-time data processes
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines and orchestrating data processes.
- Advanced SQL, including query optimization
- Programming experience in building high-quality software. Python or Scala preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have/pluses
- Experience with GCP machine learning tools like TensorFlowExperience using Java, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, NiFi and Map Reduce.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Degree or coursework in data science or software engineering
- Building a centralized, performant, and reliable data analytics ecosystem, including a data warehouse, integrations, and ETL
- Translating complex business requirements into internal data products with a high degree of autonomy.
- Designing and building highly scalable data pipelines for specific business use cases using GCP tools like Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Data Fusion, Big Query, etc.
- Enforcing software development best practices and mentoring junior team members
Why work with us
- Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £56,000.00-£77,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift