Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Data Engineer in our Earn team, mining pool product line.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications; creating integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Responsible for managing data requests from business stakeholders (e.g. Operation, Marketing, etc.)
- Working closely with product and development teams to develop analyses that lead to actionable product insights
- Designing, organising and building interactive Data Dashboards for easier data visualisation
- Collect data from multiple sources including operation, marketing and sourcing databases
- Working with several large and complex data warehouses
- Capable of handling details and have the ownership to the task is a must
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Quick learner, be sensitive to numbers, have strong data analysis skills
- Work well with cross-functional teams in a high-pressure environment
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit; positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
- Familiar with and comfortable with big data technology (such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto) will be a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire